Skip to content

BRAT Blog Posting- Transport Experience

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Sun lamp experience?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    2baroos2
    I have a reading lamp that mine lays under. We have a sectional and the lamp is in a corner so he finds that spot perfect. I live in the PNW and he finds sun anywhere
  • Craigslist posting

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • BRAT Convention Brags

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Jennifer I find a lot but all seems to be quoting one major study showing 21 percent of lab dogs exposed developed tumors http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3A.edu+dogs+and+radon
  • BRAT is an amazing group

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    KirstenK
    Very cool! Thanks for posting that!:)
  • Post-partum depression?

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Good to know that Lana is ok after all.
  • Mean little Brat

    Basenji Talk
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    16k Views
    dmcartyD
    I don't know about sons but I'm sure it doesn't work on Hubby's