Skip to content

Show offs :) earlier ths winter both achieved their Rally Masters title - on the same day; Gossip (on right) is 11y and Teddy is 8y

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Gossip and Teddy at recent agility trial

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Wonderful! Always great to have fun activities with your dogs and they sure look comfortable doing it!
  • Snow Day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    23k Views
    O
    I hear ya– I love my little brindle tornado and wouldn't trade her for anything. She's my pride and (mostly) joy. ;)
  • A day with my cousin

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Super pictures of the two of them. The stem cell injectiobns seem a great help with the hips. I'm not sure that it is done here. I must find out. You have a right to gush about Kipawa - he's a lovely boy.
  • Teddy pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    @Kipawa: Nice pics! I have loved the name Gossy since I signed onto the forum and heard the name. What is the story behind the name 'Gossy'? Gossy comes from her kennel name - Sonbar's Tabloid Talk, aka Gossip aka Gossy. Teddy also comes from his kennel name - Sonbar's Xactlyas XpecTED
  • Snow day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Bella would be very jealous of that great backyard!!;) Thanks for sharing… we have a snowy day here, too.:eek:
  • Winter

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    LOL! Great photo…