Skip to content

Pics from the Show

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pics from show

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    irenaI
    Thanks :).
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Some more pics of Tenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Gorgeous Pup and you sure live in a lovely place. He looks like he's caught an interesting scent in the fourth pic from the bottom.
  • Zoni pics from IKC show

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    N
    @Nemo: So I guess I'm not going to hand my camera off to you at the ring in the future am I? :rolleyes: No. Generally not a good idea. Remember at the National, you handed your camera off to me, I handed it off to Carrie and held Conan instead :)
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    Lovely swimming pic?s especially the one with daddys head beside his beloved B glad that your beasts approved the new stroller..LOL There are quite a few basenjis that enjoy swimming I guess it?s matter of taste and habit;) Myran thinks he?s a lab when Miss Efia is a real prissy when it comes to water…..
  • Some pics of today..

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    basiB
    Fantastic pics as usual:D Keep them coming