Skip to content

Meet My Ziva & Zoe

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Millie!

    Member Introductions
    32
    12 Votes
    32 Posts
    13k Views
    italeighaI
    Thank you, Rhonda. We will try not to get our feelings hurt that she isn't ears-back, tail-wagging at us all the time!
  • Meet my adventurous boy

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    ?
    Hi, welcome, what a lucky boy to go hiking, you are so lucky in America you have some great places to go hiking and the scenery is lovely, would love to see some photo's of your next hike. Enjoy the forum. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • Meet Moby

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    16k Views
    Q
    That is so interesting…! The Pom no doubt contributed the curly tail, the Pointer the height and the Maltese the colour ;-) But, super cute boy (and he can still have a lift in Moby the Poochmobile!)
  • Meet my boys Shaka & Yoda from SF.

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    lvossL
    Your boys are part of the reason I have basenjis! When I was researching the breed, I attended the Basenji Club of Northern California's Specialty Show and one of your boys spent nearly the entire show in my lap. After that day, I knew I would at some point bring home a basenji and the following spring, I did just that. Nicky, turned 14 years old this past December.
  • Meet Pascha!

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    9k Views
    K
    She has proven to be totaly different than Tabora and Dakara who were very obedient and reserved unless chalanged. I will post stories about them all in the future.
  • Glad to meet you :)

    Member Introductions
    40
    0 Votes
    40 Posts
    25k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great news Katerina :)