Skip to content

Basenji Shiba mix: Does anyone think that my dog might be that?

Moved Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji mix.... But what mix!

    Basenji Talk
    16
    4 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    @aprilk yea definitely! Thanks for being welcoming to a non-,basenji super mix everyone!!
  • Is she a basenji mix

    Basenji Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    14k Views
    X
    [image: 1604951020523-16049528432382171393248497095706-resized.jpg]
  • A basenji mix?

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    Hello, you are a great person to try her with all her problems. Do not use leash, maybe you can find a good halter? That way she will trust you more because it is different feeling.
  • What do you think about these dogs?

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    S
    Sounds like a good plan.
  • Basenji Mixes

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    13k Views
    ArizonaskyyA
    I recently got a Basenji mix. I am not sure exactly what she is mixed with though. She is about 40lbs, but looks almost 100% Basenji. She is very powerful and a little broad chested. I am lucky with her though. She exhibits all the great characteristics of a Basenji, but almost none of the bad ones. :)
  • Basenji Mix in New York Dog magazine

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    Let me know if you can't find it I can scan it for you! I found mine at Barnes and Noble.