Skip to content

Help with Basenji Database

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Help needed! :)

    Member Introductions
    18
    1 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    F
    We bought a puppy from a backyard breeder near Caldwell, He too was born 01/01/16 so they must be litter mates. The woman who sold him to us said she would send the papers, but never did. I can tell you the pups were well cared for and in excellent health. We met the parents and they were friendly and looked healthy. Our pup tested negative for Fanconi's. Our dog, Ben, is the greatest. He is trickster and a goof and can jump like goat. [image: 1582071093225-ben-resized.jpg]
  • Basenji or not ????

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I have to go read your link, but having been called to the shelter to see a chow that was an overweigh pomeranian, a rottweiler that was a lovely hound dog (Rottie rescue in FL told me keep quiet, they knew it wasn't a rottie but had a good home so just get it. I expected a LITTLE Rottweiler looking... bahahaha, no.)... vets who thought our basenjis were so many other things, not much surprises me.
  • Basenji

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    If you click on the last icon with the arrow up icon, you can upload photos. They need to be in JPG format I think.
  • My Basenji?

    Member Introductions
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    scarlettsmommaS
    It was actually the vet tech wasn't the most brilliant thing on the planet… needless to say I found another vet the next week and they think she might have some bulldog in her... what a mix. I believe that she definitely could have some bulldog in her judging by the way she lays around the house.
  • Basenji in Florida

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    12k Views
    MantisM
    Yes Kat!! Come to the big dog park on Sunday!! Cairo is officially ready to get back into the pack.. I will be happy to meet you at any dog park in Pinellas county as well!! Cairo is ready to play with another basenji his age!
  • Between Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Basenjis. Losing a pet is so difficult. I hope this site helps you through the transition. Welcome.