Skip to content

Meet Cali!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Melo

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    I'm one of Basenji Rescue And Transport's Basenji mix coordinators. I could help you find a home for Melo, contact me at: giza.1@mcsnet.ca -Joanne
  • Meet Laith

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I'd tell you how incredibly cute your puppy is but first let me stop swooning.
  • Meet Ernest

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    22k Views
    A
    @DebraDownSouth: they make them cute so you don't pinch their heads off! It is still tempting sometimes! ;)
  • Meet Dharma

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    good luck and she is a cutie- did you say she was found in a rest area? how in the world did she get 'captured'?????
  • Meet Kwame

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    26k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    :D@pari1art: I loved the picture of the three headed basenji. Very cute. :D:D:D just imagine if it started snarking at you :eek:
  • Meet My Tobias

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    MantisM
    can you link your pictures to this thread as well?