Skip to content

Looking for Basenji female. I live in Toronto Ontario can anyone help me out😊

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Has Anyone had a Basenji this vocal?

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @rhughes89 said in Has Anyone had a Basenji this vocal?: Have you ever had a dog this vocal? Oh yes! My boy Sunny would vocalize on cue, and even if you picked him up he would continue until he was done. I have video somewhere of him howling while being held upside down.
  • Can a male Basenji live with another male dog?

    Basenji Talk
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    11k Views
    ZandeZ
    @eeeefarm said in Can a male Basenji live with another male dog?: Tamu was considerate of Lady when she started to fail, The Duchess, a bitch bred by us, went to live with a another Basenji bitch. When Tok started to fail, the Duchess felt it her duty to feed her and went miles out over the fields, hunting. She brought back flea-ridden rabbits on an almost daily basis which she gently nosed towards the aging Tok. While she appreciated the deed, their owner didn't like the choice of diet which the Duchess provided for her friend. She was utterly devastated when finally Tok crossed the Bridge at 15 +
  • 0 Votes
    21 Posts
    13k Views
    V
    As an alternative to Booties, you could try a paw wax. I haven't tried it but its been recommended to me before. Protects from the salt damaging the paws. Here is a link to a brand I have seen. http://musherssecret.net/
  • Anyone has Akita and Basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great pictures. I lov the one when they are battling…
  • Looking at a Basenjis puppy

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    I think invis fencing is a bad idea for any dog. I've heard the Blaze story about an Aussie too. And in this day and age, with this economy, I've heard stories about people stealing dogs for ransom or worse things.
  • Can your basenji sing?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    I love it when Basenjis yodel, its so different! and very cute in my opinion!