Skip to content

Hi yall new here i have a question about one of my dogs

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi. We’re new here

    Member Introductions
    10
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    Do you live in the States? There is a new Facebook group called Basenji (North America). I went to You Tube and saw your precious pups. How cute are they! 3 1/2 you are going to have lots of fun with them! Wish mine were young like that again. But mine don't get into trouble so much anymore............except for T, as he's only 8 and will still mess with you, given the chance.
  • Hi. I am new!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    Thanks everyone (boy do I respond late, my apologies) - well, I have 2 basenjis now - Talon and Kasiya. I will share some pics soon!
  • New Member, New Dog

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    RivermoonR
    Whatever she is, she's a little doll. It's nice to know that the displaced pups are finding such good homes.
  • Hi iam new

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    What a pretty girl! I'm sure you're delighted with her.
  • Hi - New Here

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    Welcome and a big Basenji roooo from Illinois.
  • New NAME, and a question

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied