Skip to content

A Famous/Heroic Basenji?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Digital 12/20/96 - 8/1613

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Just seeing this, not sure how I missed it but I am so sorry. Yes, blessed with nearly 16 yrs… but that's more years to leave a bigger hole in your heart.
  • Basenji related Moose story/news

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    Nice story! I hope they catch the baby!!!!
  • Things I have learned from/since getting my Basenji…

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    krunzerK
    I thought hydraneas were poisonous to dogs?
  • Basenji Harness/Collar size

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I would defintely recommend martingale collars, specifically the Lupine brand ones..they are fairly inexpensive and have a 100% guarantee, meaning if your dogs eats/chews or in any way breaks it they will replace, no questions asked..we have used that policy once, when Otis decided to eat his….. As far as food..I have used Blue Buffalo, and like it lots, especially since it is easier to find. I also like EVO, Canidae and The Honest Kitchen..My dogs are on RAW so we use the Honest Kitchen or Sojos for mix ins, even when they were puppies. Good luck and how exciting..did you mention where you got her? A lot of our dogs are related so it is always fun to know.
  • "Free" Basenjis =/

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Oh, and I bet they are intact…sigh...we will be seeing lots of b's and b mixes coming up... Darn it!!!
  • Who's Basenjis' actually howl/yodel?

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    23k Views
    RockysWomanR
    Rocky yodels… like these dogs do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iTlEwTOzm0 Especially when we come home. Complete with the "lightswitch" tail flick and happy feet dance!