Skip to content

Looking to adopt a Basenji - Michigan or surrounding states.

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a Basenji - Puerto Rico

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    14k Views
    G
    Will do.
  • Looking to Rehome my Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    No, with BRAT's help, she was just placed. -Joanne
  • Looking for puppie basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Figula as you live in Peterborough just to let you know that it is our club show on 28th March (Sunday) We are the Basenji Owners and Breeders Association and you are very welcome to come along. If you come at about midday, you could have lunch with some Basenji people and say hallo to us and our dogs. The venue is Alconbury Village Hall. If you're interested I can send you details.
  • Looking for a male Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Sometimes BRAT will transport or ship the dog if meeting is out of the question, shipping at your expense..but that is so worth it, I think.
  • She looks like a Basenji…in GA

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Hard to tell for sure - she does have the wrinkles - but without seeing her tail, it's difficult. In any event, I sure hope she gets adopted soon.
  • Looking for a basenji lover to adopt 3 1/2 yr old

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Its very hard not to be judgemental, but when I deal with folks rehoming their dogs, I do try to be kind. At least until I get the dog out of the home. Then I vent to my dog rescue friends. Sometimes, you just have to.