Skip to content

Looking to Rehome my Basenji

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a Basenji - Puerto Rico

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    14k Views
    G
    Will do.
  • Looking for basenji

    Moved Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    11k Views
    J
    @tanza LOL, I meant I dont know If she wants a show dog, a dog for breeding... 😊
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    We rescued our current B from Medfly - just north of LA. Karen at Medfly was wonderful to work with and we love our little girl!
  • Looking to adopt a basenji (Los Angeles, CA)

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    11k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Laura, You have posted under someone's thread looking to adopt. Hopefully people will still see it but you might get more attention on a new thread. I am starting one for you and will add the link. http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?16376-For-Laura-(-yodels2u)-seeing-breeder-wants-2-puppies&p=173379#post173379 That should take you to the thread. Good luck in your search. I know members here will have some breeders for you. Also, you might consider BRAT or rescues. While puppies not that common, they do come along. Also considering older pups (6 to 10 mos) from breeders that didn't work out for show but would be great as pets will broaden your options.
  • Two female basenjis- need to rehome

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    10k Views
    tanzaT
    Again, hope that you have contacted BRAT to take them for placement….. It would be great if you have had them tested for Fanconi with the DNA test.. that would help in getting them placed faster...
  • I am looking for the Basenjis I used to have!

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    @Nemo: Unless you have some information on the people you sold the pups to, I'm not sure how you would find them. Even if they are on Sally's database, she doesn't keep track of the owners, just breeders (and that isn't given publicly on the site). You'd be pretty lucky if they were on a forum like this. Maybe post on some of the basenji-related FB groups or pages too? and unfortunately i do not :( I dont know either. I know i talked to sally already about it and she said the same thing. Also she didnt even know the breeder so it didnt help anyways. Ya i would be, thats all there is about it. lucky is all u can be to get information with nothing.ill have to try the FB groups and see what happens. Im not sure but thank you for the help! @curlytails: You could also try Dogster.com. What is dogster.com? ill check it out..i dont think ive ever heard of it before.