Skip to content

Looking to adopt a Basenji - Michigan or surrounding states.

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    Yes, I currently have an application in with BRAT. I adopted a female Basenji from there in Jan. of this year, but I wanted 2 dogs. I've expressed interest in a couple of dogs but they were all far away from me and I think the dogs went to people who were closer.
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    We rescued our current B from Medfly - just north of LA. Karen at Medfly was wonderful to work with and we love our little girl!
  • LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME ! Found Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    I missed that too (about being a mix).
  • Looking for puppie basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Figula as you live in Peterborough just to let you know that it is our club show on 28th March (Sunday) We are the Basenji Owners and Breeders Association and you are very welcome to come along. If you come at about midday, you could have lunch with some Basenji people and say hallo to us and our dogs. The venue is Alconbury Village Hall. If you're interested I can send you details.
  • Looking to adopt a young basenji in Florida

    Basenji Rescue
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    22k Views
    J
    Thank you MacPac. I contacted 2 breeders in the Gainesville-Ocala area but they don't have any available at the moment. We'll keep looking. Thank you everyone for the great suggestions :)
  • She looks like a Basenji…in GA

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Hard to tell for sure - she does have the wrinkles - but without seeing her tail, it's difficult. In any event, I sure hope she gets adopted soon.