Skip to content

Does she look like a Basenji?

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Would like to foster a Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    PawlaP
    Please go to Basenjirescue.org and join as a member. It will show you are serious about helping. BRAT always needs good foster homes. A home visit will be required (not sure if that is possible at this time considering this COVID-19 crisis). It is especially helpful if you have basenji experience. Not always, but very often, a basenji coming into rescue has special needs (i.e., behavioral, medical, etc.). It is good to ask yourself if you and your family are willing to deal with that. Fostering is hard but it can also be a wonderful and rewarding thing to do.
  • Looking for basenji

    Moved Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    11k Views
    J
    @tanza LOL, I meant I dont know If she wants a show dog, a dog for breeding... 😊
  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @cleopatra888 said in Looking to adopt a Basenji - Michigan or surrounding states.: Hello. I live in Tehkummah and very interested to see if you still have this Basenji available. I am trying my luck. Thanks in advance. Cliff Stobra01 responded: Molly, who is located near you... Stobra01 says that >>Molly has gone to All Heart Pet Rescue in Powassan, Ontario, juat outside of North Bay. They have a Facebook page<< I am not sure if this is the right group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8543502122/ but seems right for finding help on a rescue.
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    We rescued our current B from Medfly - just north of LA. Karen at Medfly was wonderful to work with and we love our little girl!
  • LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME ! Found Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    I missed that too (about being a mix).
  • Am looking to adopt a Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    J
    Hi Amy I am in Florida and have two Basenji mixed red and white boy and girl ready to be adopted the are 14 weeks old and just got their puppy shots yesterda and the vet said they look great. I have picturs cabrerajo@msn.com