Skip to content

Does she look like a Basenji?

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Would like to foster a Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    PawlaP
    Please go to Basenjirescue.org and join as a member. It will show you are serious about helping. BRAT always needs good foster homes. A home visit will be required (not sure if that is possible at this time considering this COVID-19 crisis). It is especially helpful if you have basenji experience. Not always, but very often, a basenji coming into rescue has special needs (i.e., behavioral, medical, etc.). It is good to ask yourself if you and your family are willing to deal with that. Fostering is hard but it can also be a wonderful and rewarding thing to do.
  • Looking for basenji

    Moved Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    11k Views
    J
    @tanza LOL, I meant I dont know If she wants a show dog, a dog for breeding... 😊
  • Looking for a Basenji to rescue(can be mix breed)

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    G
    Have you had any success with finding out any rescue/adoption information? I am in a similar situation.
  • Looking for puppie basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Figula as you live in Peterborough just to let you know that it is our club show on 28th March (Sunday) We are the Basenji Owners and Breeders Association and you are very welcome to come along. If you come at about midday, you could have lunch with some Basenji people and say hallo to us and our dogs. The venue is Alconbury Village Hall. If you're interested I can send you details.
  • Looking for a male Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Sometimes BRAT will transport or ship the dog if meeting is out of the question, shipping at your expense..but that is so worth it, I think.
  • Am looking to adopt a Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    J
    Hi Amy I am in Florida and have two Basenji mixed red and white boy and girl ready to be adopted the are 14 weeks old and just got their puppy shots yesterda and the vet said they look great. I have picturs cabrerajo@msn.com