Skip to content

My little Nani

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My little nugget Layla

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Kathyb, if you are uploading from your computer choose the second from the right up arrow and browse for your picture. If you are linking to an online picture you need to fill in the image url at your link.
  • Our Little Basenji Mix...

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    W
    Omg, I think I have you darling's sister 😅 [image: 1526955874934-20180521_202924.jpg] [image: 1526956112614-20180521_212937.jpg]
  • ..a little sunshine…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    @tlish: yes, the wrinkly butt is super cute. Funny how that's cute on puppies and not ppl! lol lol lol… :) Those are great pictures. What a gorgeous head he has. And I am a big fan of basenji wrinkles too! Kipawa has his face ones and still has his butt ones, but as he grows fuller, I think those butt ones might disappear.
  • A little snowdrift

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Gosh, that picture just makes me shiver! Bless Labs, they'll endure any kind of weather just to be out and have fun.
  • My little lover

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: www.diebo.nl Thanks! :D
  • My Little Monster

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    youngandtiredY
    I got one of those bathroom trash cans with the lid & pedal and my Sahara figured out how to get into it. She is sooooo smart, I had to put the can into my bathroom cabinet under the sink. These B's amaze me every day, they are too smart for us humans. haha