Skip to content

Collars

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Must…have....collars!

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    BettawhippetB
    Wow, those are nice collars! Pretty dogs too!
  • Collars

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    MacPackM
    I have used Nick Russell's collars for many years and they do not wear out. I have never had even the most wily basenji slip out of one and escape. And he will custom-make them for you if you send your ribbon to him. We are lucky that so many good products are available, everyone is bound to find something to fit your needs.
  • Wearing a collar indoors

    Basenji Talk
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    19k Views
    CongoC
    Congo has his collar on in the house unless we are sleeping. I have two roommates and I am always afraid that he might zip out the door when they do. His collar is always on the loosest notch and he could easily get out of it if it gets caught on something.
  • Unusual collar marking

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    R
    This is actually one of our puppies from this year. We aren't going to be showing this one but one of our other puppies. I was only asking the question because I had not seen any marked like this one. Oscar is going to a home as a pet. The sire is "Black Devil of the Congo CLG" and the dam is "Miss Sweetpea of the Congo CLG". The names were not chosen by us so we did not give them "of the Congo"! This puppy has a great disposition, just like his sire.
  • Very nice collars

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    N
    Nick is very nice , he does this in his spare time , so if there is a delay in communication he is probably out on his hog . and will get back to you . the collars are excellent quality.
  • Collars made for Basenjis

    Basenji Talk
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    22k Views
    lauralopezL
    Is this Nick Russell of MastersPride? If so, we have a leather collar that does not slip down the neck and works well with them pulling. I put it high on the neck and Talker and Savannah will stop. But these collars that you posted the pixs looks really nice. Do you have the website?