Skip to content

Does anyone have a link to that Basenji Canine Freestyle Video?

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Training video

    Basenji Training
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    jonny b.J
    L O L that was FUNNY.
  • Basenji Tricks

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    SchouiffyS
    Salis.. EXCELLENT photos!!
  • Basenji trainers

    Basenji Training
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    20k Views
    T
    Thanks, I didn't even look at the link in it full pasted format. It was sent to me in an unusual format not just pasted into the message which is why I wasn't sure it would work. Thanks for adding the link on its own. Therese
  • Training basenjis

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    NemoN
    Arlo does "downs" like Zoni (Aries' niece :)) does….with extreme enthusiasm by slamming her paws to the ground. Love it.
  • The Dancing Basenji

    Basenji Training
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    L
    Love it. I had seen the golden video a couple years ago and though. well of course a golden would be willing to learn that. Amazing that a Basenji actually decided it was worth while to learn that :)
  • Apu Basenjis

    Basenji Training
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I started with a cat toy with a pl bag tied on the end to see if they would be interested before i went any further. The I used an old fishing rod with rope tied from there. Kind of worked the same as a lunge whip. (I'm too cheap to buy one if I don't absolutely need one)