• I have hit a low point in my life and have to move. Where Im moving to I cannot have 3 dogs they will only allow 2. So im giving up my 1.5yr old Tri Female. She is un-spayed…house/crate trained. She will not come with a crate. But I advise getting one. She is cat friendly...okay with dogs if they don't ambush her. She is a little treat/food protective but not horrible. She's a cuddler and an obsessive licker lol. She will clean your whole arm. I don't want to give her up but I have to. GOOD HOMES only apply. If you leave me your email address pictures can be emailed to you as I am posting from my cellphone and can't upload them. She is not registered...NO BREEDERS! She is $250.

• Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. That's very hard to go through and for your b's, too.

If you do not find a forever home that you're totally comfortable with, please consider turning your b over to BRAT (www.basenjirescue.org). We are a 100% volunteer organization chock a block full of "ownees" who care very deeply about b's. We do assessments, get them spayed and shots, etc., or other health needs as appropriate, foster them, do home visits, and only when the b is ready and the right home for that b has been found, then we adopt out. We offer lifetime support in answering questions, giving guidance, BRAT group email chats, etc., and we will always take the b back for any reason.

I wish you the very best. God bless,
    SusanE owned by Dukie and Ashley in MD
    Volunteer, Basenji Rescue And Transport (BRAT)
    www.basenjirescue.org

• @shadow1990:

I have hit a low point in my life and have to move. Where Im moving to I cannot have 3 dogs they will only allow 2. So im giving up my 1.5yr old Tri Female. She is un-spayed…house/crate trained. She will not come with a crate. But I advise getting one. She is cat friendly...okay with dogs if they don't ambush her. She is a little treat/food protective but not horrible. She's a cuddler and an obsessive licker lol. She will clean your whole arm. I don't want to give her up but I have to. GOOD HOMES only apply. If you leave me your email address pictures can be emailed to you as I am posting from my cellphone and can't upload them. She is not registered...NO BREEDERS! She is $250.

Wondering if you have rehomed this pup?

• We're in KS and are looking for a female B companion for our 5 y.o. male B.

Suggested Topics