Skip to content

Hello from sunny San Diego

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome to the forum G
  • Hello from San Diego

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    SharlaS
    I actually live in Lakeside. First and foremost they are all my kids!! Second we like to show and lure course the kid. I will try and get some picturse posted. I would love the meet the basenji group. My younger kids could use some more socializing. Unfortunately, my 2 girls just went into heat and have to go visit grandma's house till thats over. It is just not fair for basenji girls. Their heats just last toooo long. thank you for the warm welcome:D
  • Hello from San Diego (CA)

    Member Introductions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    soulmateS
    Welcome from Denmark Esther
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Dave hello, I also am new to this site. I had my frist Basenji for sixteen years and lost her last year. I could only go for about a month before getting my next Basenji. I really love this breed I have two now. Good luck in your search for your next Basenji.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    Welcome to the forum, growing everyday, informative and fun.;)