• She is soooo adorable. I love her dark markings!

• How precious she is!!! My brindle b mix loves her sticks too!! Chew Chew!

• Beautiful…great photos!!

• @tanza:

She is too cute!!!! Who are her sire and dam?

Her sire is Thor´s Across The Atlantic "Bogart" an American import to Sweden and her dam is Aaliyah "Laya" who is part American with a grandmother who is Kibushi Nevertheless:) So a lot of American/African in her.

We are so proud of her, she is the easiest puppy I have ever met. She listens to every word we say and never wanders of. She is a true delight.

• @nomrbddgs:

Don't you just wish you could keep them all!!

With this litter I did truly wished I could have kept them all, but I need too realize that I just cannot have 3 adult B´s, 6 puppies, a 9 month old son and a house that needs remodeling :p Every person has her limits for how much one can do in the days 24 hours… So we kept only one 😉

• @tanza:

She is too cute!!!! Who are her sire and dam?

Her mother is the red and white girl I have as a signature picture up in the left corner 🙂

• @Gondolin:

Her mother is the red and white girl I have as a signature picture up in the left corner 🙂

who is absolutely lovely!
    🙂

• OMG she absolutley stunning and adorable.

• What a looker! My brindle loves those darn sticks, too. She makes the biggest messes chewing them up. And on yard clean up days, she just follows me around jumping up and grabbing them out of my hands.
    Thanks for sharing the photos!

• She is beautiful. The one picture on the bed… Dashy sleeps like a person under the covers with his head on the pillow. We had to add a pillow to the center of the bed since he kept stealing ours. Does anyone elses dog do that? It is just so cute.

• What beautiful, sweet baby…congratulations!!!!

• @dash:

She is beautiful. The one picture on the bed… Dashy sleeps like a person under the covers with his head on the pillow. We had to add a pillow to the center of the bed since he kept stealing ours. Does anyone elses dog do that? It is just so cute.

Our B spends the night under the covers in the vicinity of my knees. However, in the morning she gets up with my husband, eats breakfast and gets back in bed with me. It's during this time that she sleeps in the bed like a person. It's just too cute for words!

Suggested Topics