Skip to content

Admittedly Odd Puppy Food Question

Basenji Feeding

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    13k Views
    Buddys PalB
    wow, read all through that facebook link you gave, so scary! thanks for the flag to be watched, definitely!
  • Food recall

    Basenji Feeding
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    13k Views
    sabaS
    Ive just put one of my guys on TOTW, and just bought a bag yesterday. Thankfully this bag appears to not be affected, BUT… I have 4 sample packs, one of which is open and has been fed to the dog... I cant find a Production Code box on any of the sample packs ??? Should I just chuck them out, or does anyone know how I can check to see if these are contaminated ??? ETA Im in Australia, and have heard nothing about this recall, until I came here today...
  • Recall: Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy dry dog food

    Basenji Feeding
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Best Food?

    Basenji Feeding
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    @Patty: Interesting that you had a problem with loose stools, Pat, because I had exactly the same but with a puppy who was eventually discovered to have Giardia. It did take us a very long time though and in the meantime the pup was suffering. It also happened to a friend of mine herself who for years had a stomach problem that finally was discovered to be a Giardia infection. Because of my experience with the puppy, I had jokingly suggested the problem to her as well. Yes… Giardia "hides" very well..... Many Vets will write it off to a sensitive digestive system when in fact it is not. Like I said with my OJ, once it was cleared up, he could eat anything...
  • Puppy Gas

    Basenji Feeding
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    mauigirlM
    @snorky998: There's a popular belief that our dogs live up to their names. It could be your 'Ringo' is just putting up the drum beat, poot by poot!:D:D LOL. Nice.
  • Poisonous foods

    Basenji Feeding
    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    25k Views
    Robin_n_JackR
    Yeah, Jack is like that with broccoli- when he sees me pulling it out of the fridge to cook for me, he gets all excited and trembly with anticipation. He immediately sits and watches until he just can't stand it anymore and then he's HANGING TEN COUNTER SURFING!!!!!!