Skip to content

Black and white basenji for adoption. (Georgia)

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji puppy for adoption (Spain)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    9k Views
    L
    Hi there! Sorry, I just saw your message. Fortunately for me I'm keeping my dog. After much discussion and agreement we've decided to keep him. He's much calmer and easier to live with now he's 7m.
  • 6 Votes
    23 Posts
    10k Views
    tanzaT
    @rxtcalma - You need to contact Karen directly, email in the original post. She did post that they were taking a break due to the Pandemic, so you would need to find out what their status is.
  • Black Female Basenji Puppy Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    senjisillyS
    Go to the Basenji Club of America's web site (BCOA). To find Basenji breeders go to the Breeder Directory. Breeders are listed by state. Contact the Breeder Liaison as she keeps an additional list of breeders that do not breed often and do not want their names openly advertised. https://www.basenji.org/index.php/about-basenjis/breeder-directory
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Also, contact Pam Hamilton with Camp Basenji. She is in Florida, but has several lovely females. Most of her rescues are not posted because people get fixed on a dog's photo and often it isn't the right dog. She is superb as helping get a good match. http://www.campbasenji.org/
  • 0 Votes
    12 Posts
    11k Views
    spitfirekrl1S
    People definately need to make sure that, that is stated in the contract before buying a puppy because you never do know.
  • Wanted: Basenji puppy (buy/adopt)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    tanzaT
    @culturalenigma: Hi all…sorry it's taken so long. I did not end up getting a Basenji - though I really really still want one. I did get a Jack Russell. As I said before, my mother breeds them and like any good breeder, when the people who bought her found out they were pregnant, they no longer wanted the puppy. So she was in need of a home and we were looking for a dog. Anyway, anyone know how a Basenji might get a long with a Jack? :cool: I know people with Jack's and Basenjis.. do just find.. but lots of energy there between the two….