Skip to content

New Dog

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Dog's new best friend

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I think the article is very informative. Thanks for sharing.
  • Invisible dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    How come the invisible dogs are so much better behaved than real ones? When I run my invisible dog for agility (aka walking the course), he always qualifies. Well, except when I was running my invisible Jet the try-ing.
  • Amazing dog

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    The dog didn't die. He survived. The little dog pulled him to the side of the HWY and the firemen came. At least that was what was in the first report! Sorry.
  • New House…New Floor...ARGH!!!!

    Off Topic
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    @MacPack: I recommend rubber-backed area rugs, or you will find them all in a pile against the wall as they skid along….. Anne And watch them closely. After 3 yrs w/Jazzy and 11 mos w/Keoki, they suddenly decided to eat an area rug. Okay, not exactly "eat" it, but they certainly ruined it in a big way. :mad: Why? Why? after all that time? :confused: :confused: Because they are Basenjis.:p
  • Teaching a Bad Dog New Tricks

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    nala121498N
    That is a great story. Thank you for sharing it.
  • Why dogs bite.

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    lovemybarooL
    Those pics are great. They all look so humiliated! I love the bunny one though. That dog reminds me of the kid from "A Christmas Story". They both look like they have about the same feeling about their bunny outfit!