Skip to content

NEW recall - Treats

Basenji Feeding

Suggested Topics

  • Food recall

    Basenji Feeding
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    13k Views
    sabaS
    Ive just put one of my guys on TOTW, and just bought a bag yesterday. Thankfully this bag appears to not be affected, BUT… I have 4 sample packs, one of which is open and has been fed to the dog... I cant find a Production Code box on any of the sample packs ??? Should I just chuck them out, or does anyone know how I can check to see if these are contaminated ??? ETA Im in Australia, and have heard nothing about this recall, until I came here today...
  • Raw Foods, Treats, Etc.

    Basenji Feeding
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Home-made treat recipes

    Basenji Feeding
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    10k Views
    A
    Like your recipes and will try today as expecting few guests today. Will share my reviews after having a bite of your recipe.
  • New Wellness Core

    Basenji Feeding
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    27k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I understand now. My thoughts run the same line. The families should be tested as much as possible. This gives a truer indication of who is carrier and the probabilites of such. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Long Lasting Treat

    Basenji Feeding
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    PhocoenaGirlP
    Nina, that was my first thought too! Nicky carries his heart on his sleeve…er...neck???:D
  • Frozen Treat

    Basenji Feeding
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    21k Views
    Steadam2011S
    I love them all! My favorite is probably soft serve. I'd love to find soft serve in flavors beyond chocolate and vanilla! World news of celebrity Famous Gossip Celebrity News bulletin World Entertainment News