• "Mom really did we have to do the hat! Don't forget you promised me ice-cream later if I let you make me look silly" πŸ™‚

• Awww so cute. Happy Baroo-day Sonny. Many more to come! Lots of hugs and treats for you today.

• Awwww . . . Happy bday to a very, very special b-boy.

• Happy Birthday Sonny πŸ™‚

I hope you got lots of ice cream!

• Happy Birthday dearest Sonny! I say you get ice-cream, your other favorite treats, massages, special play time and WHATEVER you want today! πŸ™‚

Sonny, you really are a special boy. When I first read about you, I have to say that my heart cried a little. However, since I've known you on this forum, tears have been replaced by smiles and admiration for you (and your peeps too!). You have shown that a disability DOES NOT have to get in the way of enjoying a full, rich, fun life! We can learn so much from you. πŸ™‚

Now go eat ice-cream, play like the silly basenji you are and have a most wonderful 5th birthday! Hugs to you and your peeps!

• Happy 5th Birthday, Mr. Handsome! Love the hat and the cool basenji pose!

• Thank you all for the great birthday wishes!!!

and Fran your kind words brought tears to my eyes! He really is a special boy. it's been exactly a year since I (the human) learned about Sonny's PRA diagnosis and while truley heart breaking to hear he has totally gone on with life as if nothing changed. There isn't a thing he did before that he still isn't doing now! πŸ™‚ Running and playing and causing all sorts of trouble. I don't think I could love a dog more and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world!! He inspires me everyday πŸ™‚

• Happy birthday Sonny!!

I'm happy to see how well he has adjusted. Appears to be enjoying life just like any other Basenji. If only we, humans, could adjust so well.

I just realized I forgot Kananga's birthday once again… 😞 He turned 4 yrs old on Sunday. If it weren't for this thread, I would have let much more time pass before I would have remembered. March is just never a quiet month for me.

Oh well, at least Sonny and Kananga will have a great week enjoying their birthdays. πŸ™‚

• Happy Birthday, Sonny - hope you got lots of ice cream - you are such a great guy!

• First Basenji's

Sooo coool! Beautiful doggie! Happy Birthday!

• Happy Barrooo Day, Sonny-Boy!

Suggested Topics