• so much fun to see so many R&Ws (that's my favorite color) 🙂

• What a gorgeous group of Basenjis. IMO, Tillo stands out as usual, maybe it's because he has such distinctive wrinkles - I've noticed some B's kind of lose that wrinkled look as they grow up.

• What great pictures 🙂

I love seeing that many basenjis having fun together 🙂

• Wow, really nice pictures. Miss my forest walks with my Dad when I was back in Holland.

• Lovely pictures and wonderful to see such a large happy group.

• All these beautiful pictures make me want to move to the Netherlands… Last winter you took a picture of rows of trees in the snow that I still can't get out of my head...O to dream...

• Thank you all for the nice comments 🙂 It was such a lovely walk, I'm happy we decided to go. Normally I'm a bit worried about all those B's getting together.. But they proved me wrong 🙂

@wizard:

so much fun to see so many R&Ws (that's my favorite color) 🙂

It was a beautiful sight! We got quite a lot of positive comments. And the R&W's are my absolute favorites as well 🙂

@Chealsie508:

All these beautiful pictures make me want to move to the Netherlands… Last winter you took a picture of rows of trees in the snow that I still can't get out of my head...O to dream...

You are always welcome to come and visit 🙂

• @Chealsie508:

All these beautiful pictures make me want to move to the Netherlands… Last winter you took a picture of rows of trees in the snow that I still can't get out of my head...O to dream...

I remember that picture as well! It took my breath away. I am not sure who took it (Janneke or Job), but the composition and feeling the picture gave made it so remarkable.

• great pics 🙂 as a photog for a living nice to see killer pics 🙂

also love the log jumping ones both technical and subject 🙂

so does Moyo like to ride around on shoulders then ? thats pretty funny 🙂

• Job got some wonderful photos of your outing. Looks like all the dogs had a great time and got along, obviously all well socialized, as well as gorgeous.

Suggested Topics