Skip to content

Our Baby Dash

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My Baby Girl, Sahara

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    R
    I have to find a spot where there are no sheep around, as farmers are able to shoot (wild) dogs running with intentions on the sheep. Anything that runs is fair game. Mine love the free running. Find a football/cricket ground, or even tennis courts, to let them have a free run. As Sally Zande says, let em run. If there are two of you, drop one person off, and drive further into the woods or whatever, then let them out. It is fascinating to see where they go. And see who is the first to come back or to the other person. They will come back...you just have to wait.
  • My babies

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Love the second pic!
  • My New Baby…

    Show Off Your Dog
    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    21k Views
    nala121498N
    Glad to hear all went well and I'm sure she will settle in soon…looking forward to the pictures! I hope you can get some sleep soon!
  • My New Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    BarklessdogB
    I do most of the dog walking, winter almost always just me. I could not handle three on a walk! I agree a male & female is perfect. I would still love to own a brindle and a black & white, maybe the next pair. I also agree I dont see myself ever being basenjiless.
  • My babies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    They are adoreable. Aren't b's the CUTEST!!!!
  • Photos of Zahra as a baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    J
    Zahra and my Joey are very similarly marked. They almost look like twins! I too am fortunate that Joey doesn't climb on the counters or table. It's fun (at least for me :D ) to see one on the counter!! Thanks for sharing photos. I need to figure out how to get photos up.