What do B's do when its -38 C out??

• Great pictures.

😞 Krunzer, as the aunt of a niece with Downs Syndome, who has served on coalitions for and MHMR boards, I do want to say the use of "retarded" as a slur is really offensive. I cringe over that use as much as I do the "that's gay" comments, or "Jew down on the price" etc. It's just hurtful. And btw, not singling you out and I have also used words common (like gyped and Indian giver) before I really thought about the connection. Just wanted to share my response, not meant as any type of insult to you personally.

• @DebraDownSouth:

Great pictures.

😞 Krunzer, as the aunt of a niece with Downs Syndome, who has served on coalitions for and MHMR boards, I do want to say the use of "retarded" as a slur is really offensive. I cringe over that use as much as I do the "that's gay" comments, or "Jew down on the price" etc. It's just hurtful. And btw, not singling you out and I have also used words common (like gyped and Indian giver) before I really thought about the connection. Just wanted to share my response, not meant as any type of insult to you personally.

I am sorry I guess I just did not think when I was writing it. Thank you for pointing it out and I will try to be more courteous in the future. Sometimes things just come out of my mouth(or typing) and I don't think of the connotations first, I really need to try to be more diplomatic on here and in every day life! 🙂

Suggested Topics