Happy Holidays from Congo!! =) (w/ pics!)

• pictures were done by a local professional photographer who was doing a photoshoot where all the proceeds goes to the local animal shelter! super excited about the results! best 45$ ever donated to a charity! 😃

it was hell trying to get him to keep the antlers on.. finally got them on but they were backwards haha! he stayed still just long enough for a picture. he looks miserable! lmao! gotta love it! ❤
    attachment_t_12512_0_congoxmas.jpg
    attachment_t_12512_1_congoxmas2.jpg
    attachment_t_12512_2_congoxmas3.jpg
    attachment_t_12512_3_congoxmas4.jpg

• Lovely pics! And the last one with the antlers is so funny and made my day! Thanks for sharing!

• Very nice pics for a good cause! I took Buddy to our SPCA for Santa pics and an ornament….$25. I will pick them up today. I even got Buddy to wear a Santa hat. 😉

• The things we do to our dogs to make them look miserable and get us a laugh. They are very nice pictures, I love the first one. Watch out though, you may be missing some socks tomorrow though!

• I too laughed at the antler picture. Thanks for sharing those! The picture with the bell collar is very striking!

• ROFLMAO, you both want to say "BUCK UP, it's only antlers, you aren't being burned at the stake" and laugh at that last one. Great pics.

• First Basenji's

Too cute!! I was wondering how your boy restrained himself from tearing up the felt 'snow'??????

• @Buddys:

Too cute!! I was wondering how your boy restrained himself from tearing up the felt 'snow'??????

haha, my boy just isn't destructive.. it's odd really! maybe it comes with his old age haha. he's 11 now! 🙂

• Lovely pictures.

• Great pictures - love the one with the antlers, he looks humiliated but long-suffering for the sake of his mistress.

Suggested Topics