Skip to content

Happy Holidays from Cairo & Harley

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Cairo!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Timesthemyth: he is something alright…lol. I think I've gotten used to it and perhaps desensitized. I don't realize how bad it looks until I read it back on the forum..lol He's gotten way better since being a pup...I always have to be super vigilant with him though..in regards to other people, other dogs, objects and things...it's constant and perpetual toddlerness! My next one will be well behaved, easy and reliable..I'm determined for that to be the case!
  • Happy Holidays!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    A
    I think our babies need a Christmas bow tie! Too cute!
  • Happy Holidays to all!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Handsome Buddy….great profile. That's the same pose used for most political candidates...is he running for office? He'd give Nancy Pelosi a run for her money! (He's probably smarter, too.)
  • Cairo Swimming

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    Great pix, Dan! Cairo has been teaching Bongo to venture farther into the water, but Bongo still stops at standing-depth. Cairo is definitely dog-paddling!
  • Pics of Harley

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    myranM
    What a handsome boy :D Love the business meeting pic must have been one tough meeting as both boy´s are "dogtired" and fast a sleep;)
  • Happy Holiday's from Basenji Park.

    Show Off Your Dog
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    15k Views
    jys1011J
    Looks like Bpapa got a great present from Santa :D :D :D I love those pics!! WOW…I've gotta get me one of those cameras :D