• @DebraDownSouth:

How are the rash areas today Fran?

Debra, thanks so much for asking. Kipawa is a bit more tired over the last two days, but he's back to 100% regarding the hives and welts. Of course something could still be going on inside his body, so I am updating our vet daily. We had sunny but cold weather today here. I contemplated taking him for a walk along the dike, without him wearing his coat, but I think his skin/immune system needs a good week or so of a break. Instead, we had a super long 2 hour leashed walk tonight - just got back in at 8:30 p.m. No contact with any bushes that could bring up those irritations again. We'll both sleep very well tonight.

• I am so glad!

• My Arnie is taking Freeze Dried Stinging Nettles in a pill form for his allergies/coughing.

Jennifer

• Does anyone have pictures of hives on their B's??
    Zumi and i go running daily but we moved to a new area. there were lots of new plants along the side of the trail where we run, and today i noticed a small bump on his side.. it doesn't seem to bother him at all, and it's pretty small. i was wondering it if was a hive?
    if it is hives, wouldn't there be more than just one bump? it's on his rib/belly area. i would like to rule out something small before i take him to a vet and do a biopsy if it becomes necessary.

• possibly a mosquito bite? or some type of bug bite?

• In my experience, Hives are BIG. Hard to miss!

Suggested Topics