• Houston

yes we can, just click on the person that you want to contact screen name, click on "view public profile and that will take you to their "personal side". I believe it is Ok to post emails on there.
    Otis and I are still serious regarding the bones..

• I did a help thread about how to get address but no one said anything. Please try what basenjimamma said and let us both know. Ready to send bones to little one.

Rita Jean

• NerdyDog Owner go to my Help Post and there is answer on how to send a address.

Or you can just try it says go all way to the bottom to right and go to Contact Us.

Rita Jean

• wow, what a road to take just to send you my address. lol, this has to be the first forum that does not have PMs. Ah well.

Anyways, I asked the admin to send you my email. So just send me a mail, and I will send you my address….phew.

If you have a Paypal account I would gladly reimburse you for the cost and postage.

• Although I do give Gossy the nubby nylabones once in awhile (although the nubby digestable ones are hard to find), almost every day she'll get a raw soup/marrow bone. After she's chewed the goodies from these, i'll save them and fill the center with peanut butter/plain yougurt and some kibble and freeze it. She chew on these treat bones until all the goodies are gone and then keeps chewing on them until they are neatly polished – even gnaws on them several days or weeks later. It does a good job on her teeth.

• Houston

Wizard,
    that is exactly what my dogs get, although I fill mine with raw ground beef and veggies, as a meal, and freeze them like that..they love'em. Yes, their teeth look smashing, Otis and one of our mutts are puppies yet so their teeth better look good, if you know what I mean, but our 5+ yr old dachshunds teeth look great even after been told he has got to undergo serious dental cleaning..no more!
    Another thing I heard is good for the dogs to chew on is the deer's antlers, although cleaned I am sure.
    NerdyDogOwner, you might be able to find that in your norwegian neck of the woods..I know deer is plentiful in sweden (my home away from home).

• WHAT!!! Basenjis aren't suppose to EAT their toys! :eek:

My little darlings can destroy a toy before it is out of the shopping bag.
    They'd rather drag rocks inside the house - not just any rock, but those covered in MUD.

Does anyone buy the Merrick cow hoofs? Those last a long time and all the dogs love them.

• Houston

Yes, we love the hooves as well, I just think they are gross, but thankfully I don't have to eat'em.
    I bought a new stufed toy yesterday, and before I had even taken the tag off of it, our dachshund had gutted it and taken the squeaker out…very shortlived toy..They still play with it but know it looks like some dead animal skin hanging in their mouths.

• @Vicki:

WHAT!!! Basenjis aren't suppose to EAT their toys! :eek:

My little darlings can destroy a toy before it is out of the shopping bag.
    They'd rather drag rocks inside the house - not just any rock, but those covered in MUD.

Does anyone buy the Merrick cow hoofs? Those last a long time and all the dogs love them.

OMG!!! Glad to finally find another owner of a 'rock hound'. My Katie has collected rocks from the back yard ever since she was little. We have old wicker basket filled with Katie collected rocks:) She even has her favorite rocks. These we let stay in the house. They're rarely in the bin next to the toys as she totes them around and hides them. Move a sofa to vacuum, there's a rock. Shift the pillows on a couch, there's another.:D

Sorry to go OT. I was just excited. I know….I need to get a life........:o

• Ditto OMG! Gossy is also a rock hound. She ignores little pebbles but gnaws on palm-sized rocks!

Suggested Topics