• Yay for Basenji play!! We had a similar experience when Lewie met his first Basenji buddy- they play together unlike I've ever seen…

• I totally understand 'squeal'! πŸ™‚

How great that Hope will have a basenji playmate. And it's a male too, which will be a great match for Hope. I totally feel your excitement!

• It's funny how they always know another basenji as "like me!" and play is wonderful. They speak the same body-language and it really shows in interactions. How lucky for you all that you live so close!

• we are super excited and hope to catch up alot more at the dog park and hopefully become friends πŸ™‚

its amazing how they just clicked. battin' each other, he tried to keep up with her - will be awesome when hes older and gets some speed - she'll have someone to give her a run for her money!!

makes me all ga-ga for another puppy πŸ˜› but no…. πŸ™‚

• new puppy was there again today πŸ™‚ His name is Diodge (dee-oh-gee). he was obsessing with Hope - its like oh hay! … your like me! Hope was like oh i like you play play play ..... wait dogs running... zooom ...off she goes and leaves him behind lol so she finally stops for a number 2 break and the cheeky bugger had been watching her and noticed she stopped so he done a little burnout (b500) and then made his way over and crashed right into her while she was going number 2 - couldnt help but laugh. Now when she doesnt pay attention to him he barges her. Basenjis rock πŸ™‚ cant wait til he keeps up with her. We have another play date hopefully on sunday πŸ™‚

• We would love to see some play photos..if you can get them..

• @sharronhurlbut:

We would love to see some play photos..if you can get them..

my thoughts exactly Sharron,:D

• @thunderbird8588:

my thoughts exactly Sharron,:D

will get photos hopefully tomorrow if they come along to our play πŸ™‚ its just hard grabbing photos when theres a whole big park to play in - why bother the humans while they sit and talk πŸ˜› he he. but there will be plenty of chances πŸ™‚

• stole some piccies from our last couple of play dates. they are so cute together.
    hes growing up super fast. much more mellow then Hope was at that age.

Hope was crazy, bouncy basenji and hes quiet relaxed and happy to stay put. He does get little cheeky moments that remind me of the start of a b500 πŸ™‚

will try and snap some new ones this week.

p.s. yep, they are lazing around at the dog park. its just gotten summer here the last week and everyone (including us humans) are trying to get used to the muggy humidity again. blergh
    attachment_p_147164_0_hope-and-diodji.jpg
    attachment_p_147164_1_hope-and-diodji1.jpg

• Lovely pics, thanks for sharing

Suggested Topics