Skip to content

Pet health insurance

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Joint health

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    ChanningsMomC
    Thanks for the input! He does get chicken & duck feet sometimes for a snack!
  • CBD for Pet....

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    AntigoneA
    There is little data or studies regarding Medical Marijauna used in Animals for an alternative modality for treatment of any kind. One Article is simply not enough. I have considered trying the CBD Cream for my Back pain. There have been many studies regarding Medical Marijauna for treating Auto-Immune Diseases such as MS. One Vendor is 'Charlotte's Web' and their products are legal in all of the 50 states. I would not treat my Dog with Cancer with this stuff because it is a topical and we do not know if applying it to the Dog's skin will irritate the Cancer. Good luck and you may try feeding your Dog Vegtarian Dog Food because animal flesh and Fish encourages the growth of Cancer. My Antigone had a Carcinoma when she was 12. I had it removed and changed her diet to a Vegetarian and she lived to be 16 years old. Diet in my experience is the best way to manage a Dog or Cat with Cancer. Good luck! A
  • Health Result Records

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    17k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    @Nemo: Of course they don't have to register them at all to sell puppies. thats for sure :(
  • Ear health

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    @vickilb: My little BRAT, Hunter, LOVES to make his own trails when we go hiking. Last year he got one of those Foxtail seeds stuck way the heck down his eardrum. He had to be put under because it was resting on his ear drum and he wouldn't hold still for the vet!!! $500 later, he is as good as new. Do I take him to the same hiking area, you betcha!!!! Those foxtails are BAD! We have them here in the summer, and they are everywhere, so there is not much we can do. Yes, that kind of vet procedure can cost quite a bit. What we don't do for our fur babies!
  • Pet Insurance

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    BARTB
    Just putting it out there…check with your car or homeowners company. They may offer it but not really advertise and you might get a break on price if you are already a client. I've seen commercials for Progressive auto that says that they automatically insure your pet as part of the auto policy. Don't know any details, just a commercial I've seen.
  • Pet Massage Therapy

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @lvoss: I used Kellee Livingston. She is in San Mateo. I can email you when I get home. Perfect, thanks