Skip to content

Sophia Yin - How To Greet A Dog

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Great Deal on Dr. Sophia Yin Book

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    lvossL
    The e-version is the only one that is free.
  • Who is this dog?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    BenkuraB
    I think I know!!! I think it's Dutch - Abotere's Zahir for Hicel. Oh dear, I speak to this dog at every show :o
  • Dominance in dogs

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    I think you'll enjoy the magazine Fran and I can recommend it to any one who is interested particularly in holistic rearing.
  • Dog costumes

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    I have no idea… but I did see a really cute Elvis costume today. hahahah
  • Teaser dog

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Dog socialization…

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    Very nice work Basenjibratz! They look totally comfortable! And I agree that once the basenjis are used to other dogs, and have a chance to acclimate, often things go quite well. It is that initial interaction that often goes so well! You have done some great work.