Skip to content

Kell Photos Finally

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @ceecee It should resize but if not, you can send to me to resize them for you.
  • Photo update

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    Wonderful pictures ! Jennifer
  • Kell pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    V
    Awwww, the imfamous Kell!!!! I can picture him running with the scissors!!!!!! He's too cute!!!!:):) Love Kell stories!!!
  • MacPack photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Thanks! I agree, I love the one with the Rot. And basenjis are all pretty fearless! My DH takes many,many photos, I am just very "low tech" but I am learning. My avatar image is my Topper, who is now 13 1/2 and the fearless pack leader!
  • Finally some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    You have really beautiful dogs. So lovely!!
  • Tucker….finally!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    jys1011J
    Tucker is a GORGEOUS boy!! :)