• (I realise she is technically not a basenji, but her mum is so its ok… right? πŸ˜ƒ )

Anyway, Evie went for her first proper walk tonight and did SO well! She was really brave and had a good run around the field πŸ˜ƒ She was a bit unsure at first and stayed close to me, with her tail down :rolleyes: But in no time she was charging off after Maya πŸ˜ƒ She even walked on her lead for a bit, which she refuses to do outside normally!!

And a little video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5eUaZujkM8

• Oh, how cute and SOOOOO tiny! She sure was brave, the outside world has to appear humungous to her!

• What a dainty little thing. Very cute πŸ˜ƒ

• Looks like Evie was having a really great time! She sure is a cutie!

• Delightful pics of Evie and her mummy πŸ˜‰

• I think everything must appear humungous when you are as tiny as Evie!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the lovely comments!

• Houston

she is sooo cute..I am glad all things have worked out for her and that she has the best mum in the whole wide world πŸ™‚

• Evie is a doll! I'll bet the big outside world is just wonderful for her - love the field of passing dandeliions.

• The clover are almost as tall as her!!!!

So glad her Mum is ever-vigilant and won't allow any harm to come to her! She really seems to be raising her right!!!:):)

• Lovely pictures. Evie is a little love. She is obviously going to be one bold, brave Chi. Maya is raising her right!!

• @Basenjimamma:

she is sooo cute..I am glad all things have worked out for her and that she has the best mum in the whole wide world πŸ™‚

She is one lucky pup, noone expected her to still be with us so she's very special! And Maya is just the best mum, endlessly tolerant of Evie's pulling, chewing, biting and playing :rolleyes:

@Shaye's:

Evie is a doll! I'll bet the big outside world is just wonderful for her - love the field of passing dandeliions.

It was a bit overwhelming this time I think, but i bet she'll be loving it in no time πŸ˜ƒ

@vickilb:

The clover are almost as tall as her!!!!

So glad her Mum is ever-vigilant and won't allow any harm to come to her! She really seems to be raising her right!!!:):)

Well… Maya did let herself down when she spotted her great dane and pointer friends at the other end of the field :o Galloped off to play with them and left Evie with me! But, the rest of the time she was vigilant as ever πŸ˜ƒ

@Patty:

Lovely pictures. Evie is a little love. She is obviously going to be one bold, brave Chi. Maya is raising her right!!

She is certainly looking to be very outgoing at the moment πŸ˜ƒ I hate those nervous, yappy chi's!

Suggested Topics