Skip to content

Dog really wants to play fetch

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • What breed of dog are you?

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    14k Views
    S
    Oh, I love PB…labs are well, DOGS!
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Invisible dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    How come the invisible dogs are so much better behaved than real ones? When I run my invisible dog for agility (aka walking the course), he always qualifies. Well, except when I was running my invisible Jet the try-ing.
  • Dog park

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    jonny b.J
    that sounds cool. my brother lives in shawnee.. he has a 9mo. old basenji…. i will have to check that out. i would love to see these boys run... :) but will check it out carefully first. thanks!
  • Dog Fighting

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I didn't find the article, but good! I hope they have a tough time in jail…
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.