Skip to content

Selling Used Cars In Russia

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • What size martingale collar do you use?

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    This page has great illustrations for proper measuring. Hope it helps. http://www.2houndsdesign.com/How-to-Measure-for-a-Martingale-Collar.html
  • Basenji photo used in article on naps

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji sighting on selling new york

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    5k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Haha cute little Basenji!
  • Car Travel

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    raye_hicksR
    I use a car harness with My isZi because if I don't she wants to sit on my shoulders and it makes it very hard to drive. I have no idea why she wants on my shoulders even if I'm sitting at the desk on the computer she thinks she has to be on my shoulders. I guess because her ancestor's were carried that way?
  • B's in cars

    Basenji Talk
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    basenjibratzB
    We use the seat belt/harness type for both of them. They're in the back and stay put. They just curl up and sleep.
  • Car Seats or Kennels?

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    Tayda_LennyT
    I put Tayda and Lenny in a kennel in the backseat…. they seem to be pretty happy with it. They wouldn't sit still in a carseat.... also helps with the hair all over the seat issue.