Skip to content

Saturday's the Day!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Any idea's?

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    F
    My dog had an adverse reaction to the Heartworm edible I gave her, do you possibly give one? if so is it maybe related to that? I had to switch brands and she still doesnt feel well for 1 to 2 days after I give it, but it is not as bad as the other brand. Her symptoms were changes in consistency and color and frequency of bowel movements, she didnt eat, and didnt want to be bothered. And she ate grass.
  • It's been a long time since I've been here.

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    I have not been on for about a month and am trying to catch up reading all the posts I have missed! Jennifer
  • Where's the leash?

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    E
    If you find that you have excessive collars/leashes, you may want to call your local shelter and see if they would like to have them. So many shelters run on such a shoestring budget, it might be something they'd be able to use but not afford…. Just a thought
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • B's & Horror Movies Don't Go Together!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    I think I saw Sophie on a b video website and I was so glad that someone else's B made that noise I showed it to my husband and daughter. Thanks for posting that video because as a new B owner we thought we had some kind of devel dog!!! She does it the most to our oldest dog Josie. There are nights she even does it from under our covers in bed when she hears Josie moving out in the living room. Too Funny!!!!
  • Keoki's "Big" Day tomorrow

    Basenji Talk
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    12k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    @tanza: I doubt there will be much swelling… and I would not use the Rimadyl unless you really need to.... of course I am not a fan of Rimadyl The site looks good this morning. I did give him a Rimadyl last night, since I wanted him to sleep well and not bother the site. I think now that may have been a mistake. Maybe a little pain would be a good thing. He's behaving perfectly normally, actually a little more nutsy, I think, after being contained all day yesterday. I hope he knows what he's doing…....:)