Skip to content

My girl is spotting

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • mixed up girl

    Basenji Talk
    7
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    M
    good try but not a basenji
  • Just spotted Basenji.co.uk is for sale

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Spotted a B on TV

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    I think it was really cool that the basenji's were there - at the beginning of the dog story, so to speak.
  • My first girl…

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    8k Views
    K
    What a beautiful girl! Enjoy!
  • Birthday Girls

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    @Elysium: That's what I wanted to say :D Happy birthday from Germany, too! Cute, sharing the birthday with your dog ;) Yes, I like to tease Rebecca that is how I can remember her birthday – because it's Jazzy's birthday too. LOL Keoki turns 3 on the 17th. My pups are growing up on me!
  • Already missing my girls…

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    wendyW
    We finally made it home this past Saturday. It was so good to see the girls and they were really excited to have us back as well. We have been spending much quality couch time to make up for our time apart!