• You will have double the work, and double the joy, but I bet your up to it…
    Kudo's on your great choice of puppies.

• Major congrats! I really think 2 at once is wonderful… play mate and all that. As long as you spend lots of time individually so they bond with you... which you will... double the work but double the fun. I am envious!

• I can't wait to see them. And I'm really jealous about the Lukuru puppy. :rolleyes: I love Dr. Jo's dogs, particularly Amisi. I'm going to have to vicariously live through you guys until next year. I have serious puppy envy. 🙂

• Houston

Wow, congratulations…I would love to have two puppies as well..but one will have to do. Great pictures...I am so excited for you all.

• How I envy you!

• Very pretty puppies good luck I know your going to have
    lots of fun with two.

Rita Jean

• The waiting is the worst part- I am waiting for my puppy now and the countdown is between 9-10 weeks away so I feel your excitement, I thought about getting two but I am not brave enough so I figure one for now and next years another one. Congratulations on your new family members!!

• It's not that we overbook. It's that stupid clients book a haircut and get there and decide they want colour too! They demand we do it so what else are we supposed to do? I'd say 70% of our clients want more than they actually booked in for. So give us a break ok.

• All those puppies look so sweet! Congratulations on picking your dogs from a great breeder.

• Hi Nicole!

I just signed up here. I'm looking forward to seeing the Kita x Willow pups in 3 weeks!

Kirsten

Suggested Topics