Skip to content

Show Dogs Stolen in Parked Van

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • Dog Park Rant

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Makes you wonder why some people have dogs in the first place.
  • Snow Dogs

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it, they were actually sliding down the hill..
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Dog Fighting

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I didn't find the article, but good! I hope they have a tough time in jail…
  • Lucky Dog

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is a happy ending! My SIL's boxer ran out the door one Christmas morning at the other SIL's house. We all watched in horror as she dashed into the street and ran INTO an car. She bounced off the passenger door, and seemed completely unphased!