Skip to content

A little brag

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Big Brag

    Basenji Showing
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    20k Views
    ?
    Congratulations to you and your four legged children. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • A Little Brag

    Basenji Showing
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Thank you Patty x glad you like them Scot. Jovi is a fantastic showgirl, but she is coming to the end of her career now, as like me she has trouble getting going in the morning lol !!!!!
  • Bath Brag

    Basenji Showing
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    Bath brag…. ha ha. I am not sure where my head was, but I thought I would be seeing Maya lounging in a nice bubble bath with candles around her! Congratulations to both you and Maya - good work!
  • A little Brag

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    congrats!!
  • Not a brag..

    Basenji Showing
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: Sorry to hear about the growling Janneke, but the report is very nice! Great pics of mister handsome :) Thanks for the nice comment :)
  • Bragging about Mirtillo

    Basenji Showing
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    13k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: @Janneke: Yes me too, it's a great show, i'm curious who's coming… :) New clothes! always nice to shop for new clothes.. Yeah, I'm curious too… We'll see, we'll see.. Are you showing both boys? Or only Buana and Kas Chafuko? Did Kas buy a suit already?? ;)