• well we had miner birds nesting under our house. Of course i always pondered what would happen if one fell out (of course i knew the answer to that one).

well this morning one decided to fall out. Of course we were in bed and Hope lets herself out around 5-6am. When we awoke at 7 we thought it was unusual Hope wasnt back but nothing out of the ordinary as sometimes she did stay downstairs to play… then i could hear the miner birds doing their nut. SO i looks out the window and they are bomb diving Hope and i realise she must have had a chick. So i race downstairs and the chick is pretty much... eaten .. and she comes over and spits out infront of me.. just the head...:eek: EW

sigh lol thats her first catch of live animal. i didnt mind too much but the miner birds did lol (they are a pest). Anything that goes into "her yard" is fair game apparantly lol

on a funnier note, the other half left his toothbrush on the edge of the bathtub (she still loves playing in the bathroom) we could hear she was playing in the tub again and then she reappears with the other halfs toothbrush. Om nom nom nom. brush my teeth 😃

• Ewwww. LOL .. I personally don't let my dogs get anything live or otherwise that way .. Just cuz well first cuz i don't want to see it and second i just worry ya never know what it might have .

• @phoenix3:

Ewwww. LOL .. I personally don't let my dogs get anything live or otherwise that way .. Just cuz well first cuz i don't want to see it and second i just worry ya never know what it might have .

haha yeah well if i had been awake i would have taken it off her.. but since she sorta already ate everything but the head and the legs.. :rolleyes:uhmm. couldnt do much. Least it was a chick so it shouldnt have too many bad things.

• Ewww. I have gotten those kind of surprises too, with my cats. They have given up on rats because they have gotten very sick from eating them, but birds seem to be fair game. And like what Hope did, it always seems the head and legs are left. I guess the middle parts are juicy.

Now, that is a great way to get your Hope used to having her teeth brushed. 🙂 Just leave a few tooth brushes out around the house. By the time you really want to get into a teeth cleaning routine, she will love it!

Suggested Topics