Skip to content

Pics from show

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Christmas pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Oh my.. what a spoiled girl.. ;) Tillo is jealous.. he didn't get anything for Christmas :( Love the pics.. especially the one with the dead and destuffed duck in it ;)
  • Camping At Blackpool Championship Show (MANY Pics!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    What fun! I would love to have my basenjis at that beach, looks like you had it all to yourself. but keeping up with all those dogs…and cleaning them up afterward, you are very brave and energetic!
  • Tenjis action pics! (warning! lots of pics!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Go Tenji go! :) Just great pictures of a basenji enjoying life - gotta love it.
  • Zoni pics from IKC show

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    N
    @Nemo: So I guess I'm not going to hand my camera off to you at the ring in the future am I? :rolleyes: No. Generally not a good idea. Remember at the National, you handed your camera off to me, I handed it off to Carrie and held Conan instead :)
  • Some new Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    jys1011J
    What a handsome family you have there :)
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    41k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thanks for the pictures! Lovely to watch!