Skip to content

Some sunday pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few pics of the girls

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    Family of CrittersF
    Love the pictures! Kismets pack
  • More flattering pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @bellabasenji: Oh, I am sorry… from a distance it looks like a white patch of fur. :( Haha, that's ok :)
  • Tillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    moetmumM
    I love your pictures he is a handsome boy. He must be super fit running with the big dogs.
  • Mirtillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Love your pictures, he is so cute. I love the one with the stuffed animals as well, Sahara plays fetch with hers and even throws them up in the air to catch by herself. I think she would do good with a playmate, but the hubby says no for now, I think I will change his mind in time. :D :D
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.
  • Jayden pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Moves nicely. I love to watch our basenji's when someone else is walking them, they seem to glide along, like thorough bred horses.