Skip to content

Handsome tri male in NJ rescue

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • CT Rescue

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    elbrantE
    @gary Tanner (if she is still available) is located in the U.S.. Please follow the link to the rescue me site and contact them for more information. I'm sure you won't be the only one interested in her. Good luck!
  • Looking for Male Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    ZandeZ
    @yahtzee92 Just make sure you see Mom with the pups if at all possible and you definitely see the health certificates of both parents. OFA website is public domain - anyone can research on it. Tanza is right. Any puppy farmer can pay the BCOA and get listed. It doesn't mean there is any BCOA recommendation or guarantee.
  • Wanted male puppy or adult

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Wanted: Male Basenji :)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    tanzaT
    I think that many adopters would pay for the cost. And add to that if it is a situation that a person has contacted BRAT to give up the dog and he/she is not tested then they should be required to put up that fee. I think that BRAT does an excellent job in most respects, however this is one point that I really disagree with not testing. I am not sure that they would agree to test even if people covered the cost
  • Looking for red and white male

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    95
    0 Votes
    95 Posts
    61k Views
    renaultf1R
    @dmcarty: Understanding however that breeding carriers to clear is the option that allows to include the widest genetic diversity. Breeding only clear to clear reduces the diversity in the population - shade of what happend to the breed during some of the other health concerns like HA, PRA and Malabsorbtion. Hopefully we learned that throwing the baby out with the bath water is not the most effective way of keeping valuable traits while eliminating health concerns. +1…I could not agree with you more!
  • Male Basenji needed

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    17k Views
    Tayda_LennyT
    @Roxy: And what's the most often phrase for breeding low quality folks like yourself? "I was drunk.":eek: nice punchline. This thread is out of hand.