Skip to content

Want a male basenji in Singapore

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • I am extremely interested in basenji and find that they are awesome companions, I am unable to find one in Singapore so far hence I wish to use this platform to search for someone who is selling a basenji puppy in Singapore. Thanks. BIG THANK YOU!

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Pup Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    @morsesa time to see the vet
  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    @hyacinthe Have you found a Besenji? I have a 5-month old male Besenji that I need to re-home.
  • Basenji wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    Where are you located? I have several breeders to recommend in the midwest! In the meantime, checking the BCOA list as Tanza suggested is a good place to start. Be warned though, puppies are being born this time of the year and many breeders have waiting lists!
  • Wanted - Basenji or Basenji mix

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Where are you located? There are actually a lot of options. Sadly, as of late, not a lot of basenjis being posted to BRAT. There are other rescues, including a great rescue for basenjis in Florida and California. Also, if you can't find a suitable rescue, please consider young and adults from breeders that they have decided don't fit their breeding plan. They also need and make great pets.
  • Male Basenji needed

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    17k Views
    Tayda_LennyT
    @Roxy: And what's the most often phrase for breeding low quality folks like yourself? "I was drunk.":eek: nice punchline. This thread is out of hand.
  • Basenji Wanted in Indiana!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    NexaN
    @LillysMom1: Hi, Did you find a Basenji? Rebecca Sloan America's Basenji Rescue Indianapolis, Indiana ppuck adopted Congo about a month ago, there are some pictures in the gallery. I think you know Congo:D Dan